Thursday, January 15, 2009

Keep My Hands Out the Cookie Jar

I don't think anyone understands my love for Girl Scouts. Not necessarily because of the various services they do, which are indeed commendable....I'm talking about something else. Maybe some of you already wait for this time of year as well and your just waiting for me to spill the beans. Okay, okay already! Its cookie time : )

I myself enjoy the Samoans the most, but I can't help but enjoy thin mints and the other ones with peanut butter inside them. I'm a fan of peanut butter in a lot of things actually, considering pb m&m's are by far my favorite candy.

Well needless to say, I'm excited. Me and my friend Dan Smock talked about our obsession with them before Christmas. And we eventually discussed perhaps ordering some off of ebay because we were so desperate. We were not sure how legit the ones were on ebay however, and our interest never turned into actually making a purchase...but nonetheless you understand how much I love them now! Perhaps this weekend I will venture out into the greater Provo area and find a GS to finally get my coveted box of cookies or should I just say boxeS?
Find your local Girl Scouts here
Good luck friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment