Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Oh If There Is One Thing That We Know..."

....going to shows is amazing. Particularly going to see the new artist Lenka and the local Drew Danburry . I used to go to shows all the time. What happened? I guess I just kind of kept any shows off my radar, I used to be so good at knowing who was coming to Salt Lake! Anyways I think my angst to go see shows has returned.


Thanks to my roommate Alyssa for coming along for the ride as well! She was such a good show companion : ) and by that I mean she likes Lenka just as much as I do so I didn't have to hear her complain one bit about being uninterested. I know maybe a few people know what I mean about this. Who you go with to shows is almost just as important as who is playing. Believe me. From experience.

Just so you know, Lenka is adorable. She is so petite and even went so far as to stand on a milk crate so the back of the audience could see her. Because of the wholes in these crates I was so scared she was gonna fall off the stage! Coincidentally the song she sang was "Don't Let Me Fall". And she didn't, fall that is. She only lasted two songs on the crate but it was so awesome to see her being a trooper in those heels for her fans. If you get a chance go see her!

1 comment:

  1. What happened? I happened. I'll admit it, I'm not much of a good "show" attendee....

    ReplyDelete