Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An Evening in Roma

I don't think I have expressed how much I love to travel yet. But I promise you I want to travel the world. On top of my list is Italy. I took a Modern Italian history course last semester and fell in love. This video just makes me want to go right this second!
I plan on going to Italy when I graduate college with my sister, and perhaps backpacking to a few other places as well. But for now..........enjoy this lovely video made of photographs.


Notte Sento (English subtitles) from napdan on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Okay seriously, when you go to Europe you will never ever! want to come to the states. It's so beautiful there!!! I loved every minute i was in Italy. They also are so much more advanced then we are with things, like public education, green housing, cars, fashion. Oh my gosh, i totally need to convince Dan to get a job in Portugal or somewhere over there now. Thank you my darling Stina!

    ReplyDelete