Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Was Young When I Left Home

We got back from our AMAZING trip to California this week! We went to San Fran, we went to Redding, we saw a bunch : ) I'm in the process of uploading all the pictures we took right now. It's gonna be awhile kids.

During our trip to Redding I was able to find some things I have been wanting to take back to Provo with me. Digging through a bunch of random items we have in storage at our house, I found a Polaroid camera! And it works. I was elated to say the least. It made the night even better when my sister found my mom's old Minolta camera. I'm excited to play around with it and today I just finished my first roll. I'll post them if they actually turn out. But for now, you get a couple of good ol' photo booth pictures of me displaying my new pride and joy.

2 comments: