Monday, November 16, 2009

Charmer

I'm really excited for the holiday season to come around. It is really starting to feel like winter now that my face gets frozen every morning that I walk to school. I'm excited but sad at the same time.

I won't really get to see any of my family this year and I will especially miss seeing this little girl above. She is adorable and I always put makeup on her or paint her nails. She demands that I do so. (or somehow she finds a way to get into my sister's makeup stash and smears it everywhere!)

Aunt Gracie you better get a camera on your computer so we can have video chat this year instead! I'm saying this early so that I give you plenty of time to get one.

Miss you!

Oh. and P.S. If any of you people are staying in town, or coming into town, I want to know! (Briye I know you will be here for X-Mas and I'm so glad!) I want to see your faces : )

2 comments:

  1. I wish we we're going to Utah for Christmas. We always spend Christmas in California so that is where we are off too. I will call you lots just so you are entertained.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot! Wanna have dinner with us on Christmas Day or Eve?! I can't decide when I want to do our fancy shmancy dinner...

    ReplyDelete