Monday, November 2, 2009

Thursday

I had such a fun time this last weekend! My sister came up from southern California and I had a blast with her! Isn't it just great when your siblings get along with the same kind of people you do? I mean it's just nice that she is able to hang out and love my friends here in Provo just as much as I do. I don't feel like I have to entertain her and take her to do some extravagant things, I can just invite friends over, or take random trips to Ihop at midnight, or go to Velour, or do craft projects, or go send her with Allison to the BYU campus, or go to dance parties in parking garages with my married friends and she is entertained.

You know what I'm saying?

Oh and P.S.
I don't care if I have been her before, being Dora is amazing. Can you see my friend Joey dressed up as Diego in the background? Seeing everyone's costumes is probably the best part of Halloween. The gold goes to Briye and Adam! Adam was Hank from Castaway and Briye was Wilson the volleyball! I sure hope they post pictures because I laughed so hard the whole night looking at them togeth. Pure amazing. A close second comes this guy that dressed as Russell Brand

1 comment:

  1. Well, I would post a pic of our costumes BUT the only pic we got was the one from that photo set-up. Don't worry...we ordered it though!

    ReplyDelete