Saturday, February 7, 2009

She's Like the Wind


Okay, I know that the Sundance film festival was actually a few weeks ago. But I promise I only uploaded the few pictures I have from the event just now.So now for the exciting things. I got to see 500 Days of Summer! Ya- the one I was obsessing about just a few posts ago. The one that is going to blow everyone's minds when it comes out in theatres this summer. Thanks Briye for being there with me!...no really, you saved me from absolute awkwardness torture several times. Boys are weird slash crazy sometimes.

Anyways the movie was nothing like I thought it was going to be, it's different and refreshing. The music placement is awesome and quirky, and some of my favorite songs were played. Bonus to being there: Joseph Gordon-Levitt was there! He even did a Q and A about the film afterwards. It truly made the experience special to me. I think the most amusing part was when he proceeded to run across the stage while filming the crowd waving to him. The boy had energy that's for sure.

I know this is a horrible picture, but this is good ol' Joe
PS. Did I not already say you should see it?
PPS. Do you think it is weird when guys try and chew on your hair? It kinda weirds me out, speaking from attempted experience. (as in I told him to stop)

No comments:

Post a Comment