Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fasciinatiion

(This picture is from all the way back in Halloween when I helped Pat dress as a bum)

Last night I went to the gallery stroll on University Ave with my good friend Pat. We had a grand time, and enjoyed yummy food from the SmokeHouse. I was pleasantly content with the vast amount of food we got. Good times. We wanted to go to Gloria's Little Italy but were too hungry to wait....next time!

We were kind of unimpressed by the art exhibit Sego had called "I am Chris Purdie"
I guess we just weren't cool enough for the exhibit.

Anyways.....I know I said I would be posting music for my friends to listen to and today I am posting some songs I REALLY like from the artist 'Lights'. She is from Canada and I just love her sound.
She is one of my favorites. I hope the next time she tours in the US I get to see her. Ooooh and I included two versions of her song "Last Thing On Your Mind" because I just love both. Enjoy friends....

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment