Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Maker Makes

The new blog background and banner is up! Thank you Briye Guy. You are just a peach. Now I have to figure out what to get you for your graduation, since I won't even be here for it......
Well anyways, I decided to change the name of the blog to Sweet Disposition last week. Mostly because "We Sure Are Cute for Two Ugly People : )" was kind of long. I loved the title because it comes from one of my songs, but I love the song that my blog is named after now just as much!

Here is one of the pictures that came out of my first role on the Diana F+ I got for Christmas. It is double exposed with another picture that we took the day before. I love how the umbrella is around Alyssa. However I do not like how dark it turned out and how Allen's Camera cross processed it. Most of the pictures turned out to be too blue or too green.
I guess it is a learning process. Hopefully the next role I just dropped off will turn out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment