Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Existentialism on Prom Night


So I never posted about my trip home, but I promise to do so as soon as I upload some pics!

In the meantime, I will tell you about how awesome my roommates are. A few nights ago we decided to watch Prom Night as a roomie bonding thing (at least that's what it turned out to be), we invited a bunch of people but I guess they just couldn't handle the idea of a scary flick. I mostly just say that because it only ended up being me, Allison, and Caroline that watched the movie.It was hilarious, and surprisingly scary in some parts.

We also got to take some awesome pictures before we decided to watch the movie. Can you tell we get bored sometimes?

Just in case you were wondering..............we also watched She's All That tonight. I had forgotten about all the disgusting things in that movie, hopefully I forget the cafeteria scene soon......eww.

No comments:

Post a Comment