Saturday, June 13, 2009

Life Is Beautiful

This morning was wonderful, despite the weather being a little bipolar lately. The sun stayed out just long enough for me to run to the Provo Farmer's Market and go to the bank.

I was even able to ride my bike! Which I seriously have not done in forever. Probably because I got the Stang back and have been wanting to drive it every time I have something I need to do.


I even enjoyed some of the entertainment while I was chomping down on some yummy tamales. (by the way thanks for getting me addicted Fitz!) I just love Saturdays in Provo.

Thanks Boots to the Moon, and thank you tamales for being in my life.

1 comment:

  1. To think I didn't even know you on this day...I was sitting almost exactly where you took this photo from.

    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete