Friday, July 16, 2010

Like No Ones Watching You


So the story behind my blog name is that it used to not be my blog name at all. It used to be "We Sure Are Cute for Two Ugly People" I thought it was too long and decided to change it with the help of Briye guy.

So I thought of another song I loved dearly, and I immediately thought of the song called "Sweet Disposition" by the band The Temper Trap

Ya see before 500 Days of Summer was out in theatres and everyone knew about it, I saw it at the Sundance Film Festival with Briye. Out of all the movies to watch at the festival, I really wanted to get a ticket to go see the movie! We lucked out and got tickets through a guy in one of my history classes.

Before I went and saw the movie I watched the teaser trailer a million times which happens to have the song by The Temper Trap in the background. Moral of the story is that I became just as obsessed with the song as I was with the movie.

And so the blog was renamed to Sweet Disposition : )

I could watch this trailer everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment