Saturday, October 9, 2010

Maslow's Hierarchy

Fall is here and it is cold in my house. Pretty soon the heater will be used in full effect. But for now i'm in the mood for sad songs. I guess the colder it gets the colder the music I listen to. Ya I'm one of those people that get the winter blues.
Music is just the best isn't it? I love when you find stuff that matches your mood at that particular moment.

And speaking of music, if you are in the Utah area don't forget to come to Fork Fest on Saturday the 14th! It is going to be amazing with so many of my good friends playing in the shows all day long.
Just to name a few: Isaac Russell, NightNight, Book on Tape Worm, Shady Chapel, Norther, Cody Rigby, Emily Brown........and that isn't even all of them.

Here is one of my favorite songs from NightNight to get you to come. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment