Monday, July 13, 2009

Woke Up In A Car


For the 4th of July I took a little trip to Southern California to hang out with my sister. I'm so excited for her to start hair school and I know she will be awesome at it! Have I mentioned how she is seriously my favorite person in the world?





Although we could have caught the fireworks in her local city, we decided to go to Disneyland instead! Who would of thought? The people that were sitting next to us waiting for the firework show ended up being from Spanish Fork, Utah, such a small world it is!


PS. Thank you Air Bear (my sister)
  • for driving me to Pasadena
  • for driving me to Mission Viejo
  • for driving me to Long Beach
  • and for making the weekend amazing!

P.P.S.
It was hilarious watching you almost fall taking this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment