Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken

I'm loving my friends right now. Even though I don't always have the most social schedule I hope they know they are the Best!

Even Garrett Spencer.......who actually kind of looks like a younger version of my Dad in this picture. A tad strange?

And even Katie B who recently got in a car accident! It was so sad watching her car get towed away. She luckily is safe and sound even though her car might not be.
I know this post is a tad random, I just really wanted the world to see those pictures.

Oh and just in case you were wondering. McDonald's does not have a $10 deal for 50 chicken mcnuggets going on. Do not be fooled as me and Jessica were .......However it should be noted that the McDonald's by Ikea is perhaps the classiest one I have ever seen.
Oh and apparently Allison believes in peace now.

Loves you all, hopefully the new year is treating you well so far : )

No comments:

Post a Comment